I love to help people make sense of the complicated and the complex; facilitating behavioral change (people) and organizational change (systems) that helps people get the results they want.
A Freelance Consultant with fourteen years consulting experience, I work principally as a Change Agent and Coach in large organizations committed to evolving their product/service development businesses.
My goal in each partnership is to use my skill and experience to improve the business, to help people to grow and to help systems to flow in a sustainable manner; creating a story worth sharing.
+ Addicted Visual Thinker and prolific Sketchnotes taker.
+ Co-Founder of Startup Dojo - a Lean Startup inspired forum for entrepreneurs dedicated to transforming ideas to purposeful action.
+ Practicing to become a ICF Professional Coach - coaching, either in-person or via Skype, with aim to help people get to where they want to be.
To help people to see clearly and do smartly so that they may get the results they want, with energy to spare and in a manner that is sustainable.
I believe that by raising people's awareness, about themselves, others and their environment, they will make more informed and satisfying decisions. #see clearly
I believe that through meaningful experiments and purposeful action, people will realize their full potential. #do smartly
- Lean, Agile, Flow, Theory of Constraints, XP
- Systems Thinking, Design Thinking, Visual Thinking
- Change Management, Lean Startup
- Coaching, Mentoring, Leadership, Facilitation, Teaching
- Sketching, Graphic Recording, Visual Meetings, Games
- Presenting, Storytelling, Storyboarding, Illustration
- Information Design, Graphic Design, Advertising, Data Visualization
2012 - 20++ Freelance Consultant @ Zerodegrees, Sweden
- 2012/09 - 20++/++ Co-Founder Startup Dojo, Malmö, Sweden
- 2012/06 - 20++/++ Agile Coach QlikTech, Lund, Sweden
2006 - 2012 Senior Consultant @ Softhouse, Sweden
- 2011/06 - 2012/03 Agile Coach Sony, Lund, Sweden
- 2011/01 - 2011/06 Agile Coach Volvo IT, Göteborg, Sweden
- 2010/12 - 2011/04 Lean Consultant Compugroup Medical, Borlänge, Sweden
- 2010/12 - 2010/12 Lean Assessment FLIR, Santa Barbara, US
- 2010/10 - 2010/11 Agile Coach ABB, Västerås, Sweden
- 2010/03 - 2010/09 Agile Coach, Huawei, China
- 2009/10 - 2010/01 Agile Coach, ABB, Västerås
- 2009/10 - 2010/01 Developer, Logica, Stockholm
- 2009/03 - 2009/09 Scrum Master IT & Telestyrelsen, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2008/09 - 2009/01 Scrum Education Volvo IT, Sweden
- 2008/09 - 2009/01 Agile Coach Consafe Logistics, Lund, Sweden
- 2007/09 - 2008/06 Scrum Master Handelsbanken, Malmö, Sweden
- 2006/01 - 2007/07 Test Leader Ericsson Mobile Platform, Lund, Sweden
2003 - 2006 Consultant @ Logica, Sweden
- 2003/01 - 2006/01 Developer Telenor, Karlskrona, Sweden
2000 - 2003 Consultant @ Logica, UK
- 2000/01 - 2002/12 Developer Scottish Power, Edinburgh, Scotland
Roger Jansson, Senior Manager within Application Development, Sony Mobile
Tom was a key contributor of driving the change in our department. With is excellent ability to analyze and visualize a situation he really made sure that we, as a team, would drive improvements in the right direction. This together with his experience he really supported setting a continuous improvement foundation in my team that really has paid off.
Robert Ruzicka, Senior Manager Platform Development, Sony Mobile
Tom worked primarily with two of my sections, introducing a number of tools and methods to improve the throughput and efficiency in our work. I value Tom really well and can recommend him strongly to anyone interested in agile methodology and would not hesitate to use his services again. The positive energy that Tom brings with him is unbeatable.
Peter Blenessy, Manager at Sony Mobile
Tom coached my team to adopt a more lean/agile approach in the daily work and towards change management in general. It was inspiring to see the passion and genuine interest for improvement that drives Tom, and the aim for clarity and result orientation he contributes with. Seeing the results in my team, I introduced him to my management team and he successfully coached us to defining the wanted position we were lacking. It was an effective and efficient co-operation and I would like to give Tom my very best recommendations.